After a few "breaks", the Athens & Epidaurus Festival once again opted for Ticketmaster Hellas's Ticket Platform, showing confidence to our state-of-the-art, contemporary technology, to the numerous innovative solutions we offer, as well as to our highly experienced staff.
Therefore, the 2019 Festival’s tickets will be exclusively available from all Ticketmaster's sales channels:
- Call Center 2103272000
- Ticketmaster retail network
Being active in the ticketing industry for more than a decade, Ticketmaster Hellas offers its innovative services to the largest cultural and sporting events, both in Greece and abroad. Is a member of the Ticketmaster Group, the world's leading ticket company, with a 40-year track record, sales of more than 530 million tickets per year and with presence in 33 countries.
The Athens and Epidaurus Festival is Greece’s largest cultural organisation and one of the oldest performing arts festivals in Europe (1955). It is held annually, during summer, hosting numerous cultural events, acclaimed domestically and worldwide, attracting large audiences from around the world.
The Athens Festival takes place in the following venues:
- Odeon of Herodes Atticus, an exquisitely beautiful Roman Odeon with a capacity of 5000 seats, that has welcomed some of the greatest stars in the world
- Piraeus 260
- Opening in the city (site-specific performances presented in various neighborhoods of Athens and Piraeus)
- Ancient theater of Epidaurus, the world-famous for its unparalleled acoustics and elegant aesthetics Theatre, which dates from the 4th century B.C. and has a 14000 capacity
- Little Theatre of Ancient Epidaurus (capacity 2000)
The major objective of this collaboration is for the two companies to cooperate successfully, offering innovative and high-quality services to the Athens & Epidaurus Festival’s public.
Commending on this new collaboration Mr. Stefanos Kakarantzas - COO states: "It is our great pleasure and honor that the Athens & Epidaurus Festival joins again the Ticketmaster family. Ticketmaster, having full knowledge of the Festival’s services and history will secure maximum services to its customers, providing innovative services; for example, for the first time spectators may use our apple/ android wallet service to purchase and store tickets. We look forward to a productive and sincere cooperation".
Tickets pre-sale will soon be announced, and both sides express their confidence that this cooperation will produce successful results.